Sunday, July 8, 2012

Relaxing In The Mountains By The Lake

Today I had a long and uneventful day spent vaporizing by the lake.  I am utterly addicted to walking by the lake in order to get exercise while listening to music via my Bose headphones and Samsung Galaxy SII.  If it weren't for the pleasant sounds flowing through my headphones, I'm not sure how much I would truly enjoy the long days, quiet walks, and backwoods living.  I'm stuck on Bright Eyes (as I have been for too many years), Grateful Dead, Old Crow Medicine Show, and John Vanderslice.

Sitting here, gazing out into the nothingness encompasses vast stretches of New England, I am at ease.  While the world pushes forward, I stand still and pass the time.  All the thinking I've done - philosophizing, if you will - I've come full circle in my belief that it's only worth contemplating if there's a resolution down the line that I can personally act upon in some fashion.  That said, I don't fret or concern myself with the infinite problems of man.  Chasing ghosts was never good for my sanity.  Ideas, without measurable mass, are like ghosts, however, ideas can shatter the fragile mind.  This is why I've given up on chasing ghosts.

I am a result of everything that has ever happened to me; such is Milieu.

1 comment:

  1. Great article, this is such an interesting and informative article as well. for few of people like me this article is really helpful.
    Cannabis forum

    ReplyDelete